Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 18, 2009

India: People (Part 1)

This post is about sharing some of the pictures about People in India. It's about their expressions and what they do in their daily lives. I did not travel for more than 1 year already. Hence, the thing that I could do is to look back old photos and reminisce the feeling of seeing different stuffs. Attached are some tag lines that drift through my mind.

A penny please...
A penny please @ Song About Jen

A piece of cloth is all I've got.
A piece of cloth is all I've got. @ Song About Jen

Baywatch
Baywatch @ Song About Jen

Who say I need XBOX?
Who say I need XBOX? @ Song About Jen

Pink and Orange are the colors to light me up.
Pink and Orange Candy Floss @ Song About Jen


Have you traveled lately?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger HanLun said...

I haven traveled lately too :(

Do u want to sponsor me??? :)

4/22/2009 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger YeeJen said...

Haha.. I got 10-day leaves and I'm gonna extend my trip... You sponsor yourself lah :P

4/22/2009 11:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Daniel Chew said...

that's terrible. they look really poor. Wonder what is their government doing about it?

4/24/2009 10:44:00 AM  
Blogger YeeJen said...

the population there is too high. That's why Buddha was born in India.

4/29/2009 11:17:00 PM  
Anonymous lechua said...

been going through ur stories on india as i enjoy reading about personal travel encounters with asian culture.. may i ask how u went about choosing chennai out of the different destinations in india.. & how long were u there for?

1/17/2010 01:15:00 PM  
Blogger YeeJen said...

Hi lechua. Actually I was there for a business trip. But, I did not forget to travel around. :)
I will definitely go back to India for Taj Mahal, Kashmir and Buddha pilgrimage sites in future.
Thanks for dropping by. gong xi fa cai!

2/19/2010 01:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home