Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Monday, September 25, 2006

In Need of Boots of Speed!

I am currently using my colleague's computer since new equipment has not arrived yet. The computer is extremely old and it is very very SLOW! It is as slow as a snail, turtle or whatever that crawls. Just imagine the situation of running Windows 98 on a Pentium II machine with 64 MB RAM and 6GB hard disk. It might be a good spec yearssss ago but not now with the existence of Core 2 Duo. It really tests on my patience and most of my working time has spent on waiting, waiting, and waiting for everything to load.

I am going to bring my own notebook to work until I get a more powerful computer. It is time to stop another unproductive working day!


Technorati Tags:
Technorati Profile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home