Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 26, 2009

India: People (Part 2)

Continuing from India: People (Part 1), these are a few more shots about people in India.

Holy Water on My Forehead. 
Holy Water On My Forehead @ Song About Jen
Photo taken at Kapaleeshwarar Temple

Anyone needs a star?
Anyone need a star? @ Song About Jen
A boy selling stars to the drivers on the road.

See my magic to fit my whole family into this tuk-tuk
See my magic to fit in my whole family into this tuk-tuk. @ Song About Jen
A man carefully make arrangement to fit his family into the cab after shopping spree at Spencer Plaza, the largest shopping mall in Chennai.

Trouble
Trouble @ Song About Jen

The Guard and Vintage Metal Detector
The Guard and Vintage Metal Detector @ Song About Jen
Before entering the compound of Fort St. George, we have to walk through this door-like vintage metal detector.

No durian?
No durian @ Song About Jen
A random fruits seller on the street.

P/s: Food Promo by vkeong.com. This link is just great.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home