Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore 2010

Gonna run my first ever half marathon in Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore in 2 days time. I'm so nervous. The longest training distance I did was 10km only 2 weeks ago. I really hope that I can endure the distance and complete the race.

Kudos to the organizer this year by changing the 21km route. I'm looking forward to the route running past Universal Studio Singapore because I know I won't buy ticket to just go in USS. I'm still thinking whether I should bring a camera with me to snap some shots but it will be a burden for me throughout the race.
BTW, wish everyone running the race good luck. Finish strong!



Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger dragonfly520 said...

so long? think shouldnt bring. nothing much and you couldnt really see that USS. btw, good luck ya!

12/04/2010 04:27:00 PM  
Blogger YeeJen said...

yea, i din bring. SG rains everyday. thanks dude.

12/07/2010 11:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home