Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Friday, October 07, 2005

2 FOR RM70 at MUSIC BORDERS

Good News for all music lovers! BORDERS sells 2 CDs at RM70 only for selected CDs.

I was so excited to see this promotion since I had been hunting for my desired CD long long time ago at cheaper price. There were a lot of nice albums from various singers and bands namely Nirvana, Usher, Alanis Morissette, Creed, 3 Doors Down, Metallica, Avril Lavinge, Jack Johnson, Alicia Keys, MLTR, SOAD, Lifehouse, Keane and so on. Without any hesitation, I grabbed Alanis Morissette's jagged little pill acoustic and Usher's Confessions Special Edition and paid at the counter. Besides, I also bought Alicia Keys's the diary of alicia keys sharing with Hong Soon who bought Avril Lavigne's Let Go. Due to limited $$, I could only buy 3 albums. I really wished to own Nirvana and Creed Greatest Hits as well. sob...

Here are some of the descriptions and reviews of the albums I bought:


This album is an acoustic version of Jagged Little Pill released exactly 10 years ago in 1995. It comprises 12 tracks which are mostly written by Alanis herself and produced by Glen Ballard. Personally, my favorite songs are Perfect, Forgiven, Mary Jane and Ironic.






Yeah! Sexy Usher with sexy voice. This album consists of 21 tracks. It is the re-release version of previous album that is, Confessions. My Boo duet with Alicia Keys and Usher's photos and bonus fold-out poster are the add-ons of this album. Even though lyrics are not provided, they are always available online. My favorite songs are Burn, Confessions Part II, Caught Up, Simple Things, My Boo and Yeah!




This is Alicia Keys's second album after successful Song in A Minor. There are 15 tracks and a bonus CD with 4 songs (3 different versions of If I Ain't Got You and You Don't Know My Name/Will You Ever Know It) and 3 video clips (
You Don't Know My Name, If I Ain't Got You and Diary). The piano nocturne in Harlem's Nocturne is really nice.



Besides music, there's promotion on movie and book also. Perhaps, shopping at BORDERS, Berjaya Time Square can be one of your plans in this sem break.

3 Comments:

Blogger Neowhale said...

wah, got blog liao also no tell me ah. update more frequent la.

10/27/2005 02:26:00 AM  
Blogger YeeJen said...

walau yeh... let u find out before i tell pulak... u steady ah... how did u find out??

thanks for visiting.

10/29/2005 06:29:00 PM  
Blogger Neowhale said...

I use technorati loh. Btw, I think you need to enable the word image verification on the comments settings. If not, you'll get lots of spam comments.

10/30/2005 11:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home