Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

MMU 8th Convocation 2007

Congratulations to all my friends who have graduated this year. Most of them are my ex-coursemate from PE004 back in Alpha Year. They are also my hang-out gang and talk-crap gang who has given me lots of laughters and fun. It's syiok to see them throwing the mortar board although they had to do it under not-so-good spot because of the rain. Btw, it's one of their proudest moments.



Besides, bravo to those who graduated with First Class Honours and those who have won some awards. Here are some pictures of the memorable moment.



Good luck peeps! And for the one in Korea, remember to send us your latest picture if you happen to undergo plastic surgery. Take care.


Technorati Tags:

2 Comments:

Blogger HanLun said...

Thanks to yeejen, give me one doreamon doll :P so sweet
I want the clips :P You haven sent to me .. sobs

8/22/2007 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger YeeJen said...

Hehe.. Welcome! Congrats on your graduation.

8/25/2007 02:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home