Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 31, 2008

MIFC 2008 - Canada Team

Malaysia International Fireworks Competition 2008 had finally ended. I only went to watch China team and Canada team this year. China team fireworks was a bad experience for me since I watched it from Cyberview, Cyberjaya and the fireworks was not so fascinating that day. Moreover, I thought the competition started at 9.30 p.m. and made all my friends waited for an hour at the lake side. So pai seh...

Canada team was a better one since I managed to get to the location near to PICC via the Dengkil way and avoid the jam at the same time. Some of the videos for sharing. (Everything I Do) I Do It For You cum fireworks was romantic :P


Download MIFC 2008 Canada Team Part 1


MIFC 2008 Canada Team Part 2


MIFC 2008 Canada Team Part 3


Technorati Tags:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home