Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sushi Zanmai

Over the weekend, I planned to take a look at Game Axis LIVE! held at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre. But Mid Valley was too jam packed and I changed my mind in the end. After being temped by dugong's blog for so many times, eventually I dined in Sushi Zanmai.
Sushi Zanmai @ Song About Jen

Bottomless hot green tea. It's always my choice when I take Japanese food.
Sushi Zanmai @ Song About Jen

Salmon Mentai (Salmon roasted with cod roe). I have limited vocab in describing food. I believe the picture is self-explanatory. Go try it yourself.
Sushi Zanmai @ Song About Jen

Kakiage Don (Fried prawn and vegetable on rice). Looks simple but this is really delicious. Imagine having a bite of crispy fried prawn and crunchy vege.
Sushi Zanmai @ Song About Jen

Salmon Don (Raw salmon on sushi rice). ZOMG, I like the chewy salmon, and also this pic!
Sushi Zanmai @ Song About Jen

Technorati Tags:

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks good. i wanna try someday.

7/17/2008 03:33:00 AM  
Blogger YeeJen said...

haha.. come to KL, i bring you there :P

7/19/2008 09:47:00 AM  
Blogger dudu said...

aiks...
erm but waisan said the midvalley zanmai not as nice as the pyramid zanmai
:P yet to try it myself...i alwiz only go to pyramid zanmai coz its near my hse

7/23/2008 05:31:00 PM  
Blogger YeeJen said...

i see.. i long time din go to pyramid already, the last time there was before the opening of new phase.. hehe, different cook different taste? LOL

7/26/2008 06:43:00 PM  
Blogger YeeJen said...

joseph: thanks for dropping by. welcome to my blog!

8/07/2008 10:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home