Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Heroes

Watch this Hiro Nakamura sketch by MikeysTube. Damn similar to the real person, I can say it's 100%. Kudos for his drawing!


It's low season for TV series now. I'm awaiting all my favorite series to be back in Fall (September). For fellow Heroes fans, Season 3 Villains will be back on September 22. The date is confirmed. Watch the promo here.

Sylar: "I am backkk!!"

P/s: If McFly could make me back to the future....

Technorati Tags:

3 Comments:

Blogger Yin Jie said...

haha....I miss Sylar....Welcome back.

7/18/2008 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger YeeJen said...

more villains this time :D

adam monroe, peter petrelli, jessica/niki... i wonder what will happen to the Shanti virus

7/19/2008 09:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for it already. Make it come out early. :P

8/02/2008 05:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home