Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Fun Ride

Back in November, my department was having a team building activity at MY Gopeng Resort in Perak. The road to the resort was narrow and meandering and the bus was too fat to fit on the road. So, we had to stop at Gopeng town and ride on a smaller-size vehicle in order to reach the destination. This was the lorry called Optimus Prime DAIHATSU.
Lorry Ride @ Song About Jen

This lorry was loaded with girls while the guys jam packed in another lorry. I was really excited to ride on a lorry for the first time in my life.
Lorry Ride @ Song About Jen

Since we were standing on the lorry and we could easily hit on tree leaves or branches, the guys standing in front would shout "Incoming..." every time there was tree branch ahead. Upon hearing this, everyone at the back would quickly squat down. We had more excitement during the journey back to the town because it was drizzling all the way. We just put on our hoodie and experienced the fun ride.
Lorry Ride @ Song About Jen

Troops disembarked from the lorry after a ride through greenery and durian orchard.
Lorry Ride @ Song About Jen

I didn't bring my camera so these photos are courtesy of Mamat.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jayce said...

Haha... I almost forgot that I ride at back of a lorry before when I still young. Moving house from Gurun to Sungai Petani. ^_^

12/14/2009 02:00:00 PM  
Blogger YeeJen said...

haha... good that this post bring back ur lorry riding memory =P

1/05/2010 01:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home