Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sick

It's second week of this second semester and I'm sick. The last time I fell sick was during second last week of my industrial training. And, I'm sick again in 2 months time. My nose is running, my throat is soring, my body is emitting heat and the only taste i could recognise is bitterness. Too bad...

It first started off with sore throat. I get sore throat easily when I sleep late and wake up early. I have been busy with FYP since the first day of this semester. We have to read a lot of research papers regarding the technology we are going to use. Researching and reading are the keys for us to understand and help us in future implementation. Besides, our supervisor requests a lot of things from us.

Due to this illness, I missed the opportunity to participate in eGENTING Programming Competition again this year. This is the second time I ffk even though I told them I would attend during the confirmation call. I was still indecisive whether I should go when I woke up at 5.30 early in the morning. It was raining cats and dogs and I didn't have the semangat to walk from Cyberia to MMU bus stop under the heavy rain. Besides, I didn't wish to disturb all the other contestants with my irritating cough sound. I believed that my last-minute preparation would not help me in solving any problems in that 8 hours. My bed was more attractive afterall. To all participants, good luck!

Hope that I recover from this sickness very very soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neowhale said...

aww... pity u. hope u get well soon. btw, spirit = semangat

12/04/2005 07:46:00 PM  
Blogger YeeJen said...

hehe.. thanks. i juz went to see doctor yesterday.

hey.. blog abt ur iPod nano lar...

12/06/2005 11:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home