Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tai Thong Mooncake

Mid-Autumn Festival is coming soon. This year, we will not organise any mooncake party as what we did last year due to tight budget. However, I do buy 2 mooncakes for my family.

Since my colleague has Tai Thong member card. She is entitled to enjoy a promotion of 30% discount on any purchase of Tai Thong mooncake. These are the mooncakes that I buy.

Tai Thong Mooncake















Mixed Grains With White Lotus. This is one of the new flavors introduced by Tai Thong this year.

Mixed Grains with White Lotus















Snow Skin Blueberry With Pineapple. Not bad but the snow skin taste is stronger than blueberry taste sometimes.

Snow Skin Blueberry With Pineapple

















I have visited some mooncake booths at shopping complex and found a few interesting flavors like Banana by Six Happiness, German Black Forest and Ginseng Chicken Floss by Hei Yuet Thong. The strong banana taste makes me feel like eating banana-flavored chewing gum. I haven't got any chance to try out those new flavors by HYT yet. Hope that I can try them and Starbucks mooncake if I make any next visit.

Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home