Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ish, I got tagged!!

Normally, I would live by my rules "Ignorance is bliss!". But, hanlun is my good friend so I must give face a bit to do this meme thing. Sweewon and hanlun all got wet...

These 2 sentences are craps. I skip.
1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
2.Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


Answering these questions make me feel like going through the subjective questions in an exam. Here they go.
1) If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
I watch too much The Mole and Survivor. Blindside rules the game and sometimes it might fall on you without you realizing it until the moment it happens right in front of your nose. So just get over it and life moves on.

2) If you have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Vagabond. This answer is 100% sure and I'm seeking my way to make it come true.

3) Are u sleepy now?
Nope, I got my Gem-mai tea just now.

4) Are u confused with what lies ahead of you?
Yes. I don't know when will earthquake happen at Si Chuan again and kill all those pandas and how global warming getting serious and crumbles the glacier before I save enough moolah to travel to the world. I don't know when is the time I burn in hell too. Life is full of uncertainties.

5) What's your ideal lover like?
"I spoke into his eyes, I thought you died alone. A long long time ago." - The Man Who Sold The World

6) Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone.

7) What is the one thing that pisses you off about the opposite sex?
Shallowness.

8) How far will you go for the one you love the most?
I don't have a ruler to do the measuring.

9) Is there anything that makes you unhappy these days?
I have not finished processing the hundreds, thousands, millions, billions lines of code.

10)What is your favorite fairytale of all time and why?
My name is Philip Pirrip. I call myself Pip. My teacher made me read Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. I voluntarily read The Godfather by Mario Puzo after I learn English. I don't think I know any fairytale.

P/s: Happy Independence Day!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Merdeka Day!

9/01/2008 11:00:00 PM  
Blogger YeeJen said...

Same to you :)
Should I say Happy Ramadan :P

9/04/2008 05:11:00 AM  
Blogger HanLun said...

wah wah wahhhhh

9/07/2008 09:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home