Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

India: Excavation In Mahabalipuram

Don't get me wrong, I didn't go to India for the second time. The recent Discovery of Four-Thousand-Year-Old Pyramid in Cairo, Egypt made me write about this post. I have never seen excavation in my life before. So this is something rare to me.

We saw this near to a tourism attraction spot whereby a base with huge rock was unearthed. According to what was told by the local, it was a temple and there were wordings written on that rock. The occasional tsunami that happened at Bay of Bengal could be the reason why it was buried underneath the land.
India Excavation @ Song About Jen

The whole area was surrounded by fence and photography is strictly prohibited. We already took a couple of pictures by the time we saw the signboard and the uncle in dhoti tried to admonish and stop us.
India Excavation @ Song About Jen

I should see the Great Pyramids of Giza and Stonehenge with my own eyes, one day.

P/s: Sometimes, I think TheStar is just plain stupid with the ads that never fails to annoy me.

Technorati Tags:

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you want to go to India to help me to check out what's happened with my project until now still cannot finish... Sigh...

11/20/2008 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger YeeJen said...

Too bad I can't help you with this.. hehe..

12/14/2008 02:45:00 PM  
Anonymous AdmirableIndia.com said...

Nice reading....I will be visiting Mahabalipuram this month.

-Maneesh.
Admirableindia.com

5/22/2009 03:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home