Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 14, 2007

What I've Done



Linkin Park new album, Minutes to Midnight is going to be released on May 15, 2007. The first single, What I've Done is released on Apr 2. I have been listening to this song once I get it. And, the video has been playing on my computer over and over again. I like the video so much. There are a lot of reality scenes like poverty, war, pollution, peace, terrorist attack, disaster and life. It reflects on the revolution of the world. Besides, I like the angle of every LP member is taken. Kudos to the director, Mr Hahn! The only scene I think is weird is Brad Delson's tongue when he is jumping down with his guitar in slow motion way. And, Mike Shinoda looks tanned and there's no rap portion in this song as what he used to do in previous release. It's different this time!

Feel free to check out LPTV for other great videos. Remember to head off to Tower Records and pre-order the album and you could get an exclusive giant-sized poster.

Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home