Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Penang + Food

I went back to hometown last weekends by taking Air Asia flight. Since I had plenty of time to spare, I waited at Food Garden which was not so crowded. The food is kinda pricey but the good thing is it's still new, clean and open for 24 hours.
Penang Trip @ Song About Jen

This was my another drop-by trip to Penang after February. I did write about my cari makan journey at Penang Part 1 and Penang Part 2. Again, Asam Laksa was something not to be missed in Penang. We paid a visit to the stall opposite to Penang Chinese Girls High School.
Penang Trip @ Song About Jen

It was tasted really good. Very the nice! Is your saliva start dropping uncontrollably now?
Penang Trip @ Song About Jen

After slurping down the hot laksa, we went to New World Park to indulge ourselves in this colorful Ice Kacang. I didn't know the ABC there was famous among the stalls in Penang, until I read about it from vkeong's blog. I think that was the first time I ate ABC which did not have a lot of ice that form a shape like a snow mountain. Besides, it's capped with assortment of ingredients. If my memory didn't fail me, a typical ABC should look like a snow mountain with all the ingredients hidden underneath the ice. Yea, actually I didn't take ABC for a very long time already! So, maybe this stall is trying to break the tradition or doing ABC reinvention. BTW, it's good.
Penang Trip @ Song About Jen

Burp!

P/s: For shutterbug or Canon fans, World of EOS 2008 by Canon Malaysia.

Technorati Tags:

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so fun huh! go here go there makan...

5/15/2008 03:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyo... I missed the World of EOS 2008 by Canon Malaysia in Penang. :(

5/16/2008 07:18:00 PM  
Blogger YeeJen said...

flyingfish: The nice food there are hardly accessible in KL. Haha..

jayce: You can come to the one in KL, in the end of the month. :)

5/19/2008 03:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home