Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Water

I saw this Run For Water Singapore ads from my blog. Live Earth is again organizing an impactful event to tell the world about their water initiative and encourage everyone to be a part to solve the global water crisis. The distance for the run is 6km because this is the average distance many women and children walk every day to get access to clean and safe water in developing countries. How sad!

Somehow, I recall that I watched a presentation about water facts 2 years ago. THIRST by Jeff Brenman.

Please watch and I hope that the message enlightens you. We can make a difference.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chidori Kaname said...

thanks for sharing the presentation :)

3/11/2010 12:13:00 AM  
Blogger YeeJen said...

thanks for viewing :)

3/27/2010 01:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home