Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Monday, October 17, 2011

New Zealand: Wellington, Foo Fighters and Honey Lemon

Saw my favorite band's poster in my favorite city in New Zealand.

Foo Fighters & Wellington!!!
Foo Fighters Poster at Wellington City

I love Wellington so much that I wish I could work and live there. Too bad there's no working opportunity for me. I have tried my best by walking door to door to countless number of hotels in the city for job applications but to no avail. I just have to let it go. Life gives me lemon.

Foo Fighters are coming to Auckland for a concert tour. Woohoo... Of course, I snapped a ticket. How big is the chance for them to have a concert in Malaysia? Near to zero, I could say. Life gives me honey?

In New Zealand, I have my sweet and sour "gu lou yok" honey lemon.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous hanNi said...

hahaha! you have your honey in nz for 7 months now.. ;)

10/17/2011 11:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Norfolk Health Club said...

Best place ever, been there & excited to be there again soon.

12/09/2011 08:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home