Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Monday, January 03, 2011

Hor Weng Kei Wantan Mee + The Loaf Cranberry Cheese + Snowflake Bestseller

The gym I used to go is relocating. It dawn on me that I will no longer hang out at Pavilion KL anymore. Hence, I went to savour all the good food around that area for the last time.

My favorite wantan mee. First shop was opened in SS2, Petaling Jaya since 1935. The sifu retired and the shop closed down. Another shop is opened at Lot 10 Hutong, Bukit Bintang. They named the shop Hor Weng Kei (The Second Generation) and the food is prepared by some young chap, believed to be the apprentice. The mushroom wantan mee I used to have in PJ shop is no longer available, but the char siew wantan mee here is still good.
Hor Weng Kei Char Siew Wantan Mee

Cranberry Cheese. Fell in love with the melting cheese after trying it for the first time at The Loaf!
The Loaf Cranberry Cheese

Snowflake Bestseller (Cold). Brown sugar shaved ice + grass jelly + sweet potato & taro balls is a heavenly combination.
Snowflake Bestseller


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home