Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Monday, December 18, 2006

Song of the Office

Dedicated to the workforce
Dedicated to where boredom lives
Dedicated to those tired of the same old task
And dedicated to the people yawn in the office

This is Song of the Office sung in the tune of of "You are Beautiful" by James Blunt.

My job is stupid,
My day's a bore,
Inside this office,
From 8 to 4.

Nothing ever happens,
My life is pretty blank,
Pretending that I am working,
Pray I don't get canned.

My cubicle, my cubicle,
It's 1 of 62,
It's my small space,
In a crowded place,
Just a six by six board booth,
And I hate it, that's the truth.

When I give a sigh,
As the boss walks by,
No one ever talks to me,
Or looks me in the eye,
And I really should work,
But instead I just sit here,
And surf the internet.

And my cubicle, my cubicle,
It doesn't have a view,
It's my small space,
In a crowded place,
I sit inside there too,
And sometimes I sit here nude.



Technorati Tags:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving u so much. Wahaha, actually this should put in my blog la...Sob sob, I gonna continue my countdown.

Few more days, we getting less and less chance to meet each other. Hope you will miss me ya~ Cheers!

bj

12/19/2006 09:54:00 AM  
Blogger YeeJen said...

hahhaha... yea, gonna miss you. you can sing this song while counting down. my cubicle, my cubicle....

12/19/2006 11:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home