Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Zealand: Old/ New Year 2011/12


So, I spent my old/ new year in New Zealand. To me, it's just another day. Some says that 2012 is gonna be the year of the end of the day. Flooding, earthquake, climate change... All these bad stuffs fall on us like there is no tomorrow.

I was in Milford Sound for a cruise on the last day of 2011 and lucky us, we spotted dolphins. Is this a good sign that 2012 is gonna be good? Heaven knows.
Dolphin at Milford Sound

My new year is kicking off with another tramp. I have not done any hiking or tracking in Malaysia but this is the activity that I do the most in New Zealand. Strange eh? But, I just enjoy it. I'm going for 4D3N Kepler Track (one of NZ great walks) tomorrow. This is gonna be my first and last tramp in NZ and in 2012, I guess. Hopefully it's a good one and I will return safely. I hope I have got everything I need. oh yea, I forgot 2 very important things - Goodbye Sandfly & my lips balm.
4D3N Kepler Track

Happy new year folks!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home