Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Train of Thoughts

My mind had been racing profusely for the past few days. How I wish it was calm and still just like the time when I was spending my time in front of Lake Te Anau for sunset with a mind that was completely void.

Lake Te Anau 
I am grateful to have a day out last Saturday with my friends. Sharing on their very wise words, they are like my personal wantologist. 


Did some reading on the same day, and this is the 4th verse of "Eight Verses of Thought Transformation", a very profound teaching by Buddha Shakyamuni. 


Whenever I meet a person of bad nature, 
Overwhelmed by negative energy and intense suffering, 
I will hold such a rare one dear 
As if I’ve found a precious treasure. 


My mind is now freed. :)


2 Comments:

Anonymous HN said...

*hugs* lets hang out more often!

5/10/2012 10:58:00 AM  
Blogger YeeJen said...

liked!

8/12/2012 04:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home