Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Friday, September 14, 2012

Thailand: Sukhothai Underwater


It's monsoon season and I was in Sukhothai 2 weeks ago. Yes, it did rain and the water level was high. I stayed at Sila Resort which is near to the Yom river bank. I could see the water level was really high. I thought that it's a norm there and the town is guarded safely by the flood wall. Seems like reality is not as what I thought. When I watched the news in CNN today, a big NOOOOO uttered in my heart. The town is flooding. A place where I got my sunburn is now flooding. Kinda hard to believe right? Hopefully the water will recede very soon and everyone is safe. Pray hard! 

Photo taken from my room window. I visited Wat Si Chum and it started to rain heavily in the evening. 
IMG_1202

I even saw double rainbows. Last seen in Glenorchy last year. IMG_1207


Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous hanNi said...

does that mean you bring rain wherever you go? :D More pics !!

9/16/2012 07:19:00 AM  
Blogger YeeJen said...

haha. i think i bring disaster to whenever i go.

9/23/2012 11:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home