Google
 
Web yeejen.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 16, 2012

End of My Running Chapter in 2012

I thought I would retire from running after my first half marathon in SCSM 2 years ago. In fact, it's not. I'm back to running again. I had just completed my last run of the year, Malakoff KL 12km on a very hilly route. I had WL pacing with me for the first lap and I enjoyed the run very much albeit challenging. She did so well as a first timer and nice accompany too.

After a year of hiatus, I manage to complete 5 runs this year. I am planning to do at least 3 runs next year, targeting on mainly half marathon. I hope I can clock a better timing. Hopefully 2 hrs 45 min. Gonna join gym, train hard and pia again next year.

My medals after blood and sweat!
Running Medal 2012

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home